We receive questions daily from families making burial arrangements for their loved ones. Following are the most common we have answered. Please do not hesitate to call us if you need additional information.
*** WHERE IS THE CEMETERY LOCATED?
Located at Franklin Road and Scenic Drive, at the top of the hill,
immediately south of the Village green and civic buildings, at the
yellow flashing light.
*** HOW MANY REMAINING GRAVES ARE AVAILABLE?
The Cemetery has approximately 700 graves remaining
*** WHAT IS GENERAL PRICING?
- $2,500 or $3,500 per grave (depending on what part of the cemetery
the grave may be located);
- $1,300 for a casket burial;
- $700 for a cremation burial;
In addition, there is an extra charge of $100 for Saturday burials.
No Sunday burials are allowed.
*** DO YOU RECOMMEND ANY FUNERAL PLANNING TIPS?
- Having pre-event arrangements for death removes emotional
decision-making at the time of death and has things already set.
These arrangements should include:
a. Burial site
b. Form of burial (casket or cremation, or other)
c. Funeral arrangements
d. Legal papers for disposition of estate
- These arrangements should be written down and filed with contracts
for any pre-paid services. Copies of documents should be also
maintained by family members and by your lawyer and/or
- For more information, please ask us about different packages we
provide. A funeral home can handle all arrangements, which can
remove a lot of work, frustration, indecision, and worry for anyone.